url's not active when publish online feature used
I'm having a problem with the publish online feature. I have a 94 page directory that I published online back in January, which worked perfectly, all url's active and clickable. Today I have updated the print version of the job and created the new interactive version ready to publish online. However, when I 'Publish Online' from indesign and view the document, non of the url's appear to be active and clickable. I have tried creating a new document with just a single url for testing purposes and that doesn't work either. - the problem seems to be present in Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
If I go back to the original indesign document that I published online back in January and republish it, it all works fine.
Here is a link to the test file: https://indd.adobe.com/view/0600f646-bb36-4866-b96e-66d8fc06a9cf
And I've attached the indesign file