Skip to content

Adobe InDesign: Bugs

When filing a new bug, please provide:

1. Version of Adobe InDesign, InCopy or InDesign Server
  2. Steps to reproduce the issues
  3. Expected result
  4. Actual result
  5. Test file, screenshot, video or GIF capturing the issue (optional)
If you are facing a crash in InDesign, please submit the crash report as well. How to Submit Crash Report
Join the InDesign Prerelease Program to try out the new features and the bug fixes that are available in beta builds.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. Copy and Paste from Share for Review Comments panel not working

You used to be able to copy/paste directly from the REVIEW panel COMMENT when you receive feedback. Now it won't allow you to copy what someone has reviewed and suggested as replacement text. This is very important as it makes it much more efficient to copy it from within InDesign rather than swapping between screens to do it from the browser. Please can you fix this! Thank you!

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. export to pdf destination folder changes after creating "share for review" copy

After creating "share for review" copy, when I try to export to PDF, the "save to" destination folder changes to: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Adobe\InDesign\Version 16.0-ME\en_US\Caches\Artifact
    I guess it's becuase the "share for review" feature creates also a PDF copy of the book. but it's annoying to be forced to navigate again and again to my project's folder.
    i'm using the latest version 16.3 (middle east locale). windows 10.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The fix of the issue is now available in the latest InDesign 2022(v17.0.0.96). We recommend you upgrade to the latest version for the fix.

If you are unable to see the update, go to the Creative Cloud application and click on the context menu on the top right and click on Check for App Updates.

Adobe InDesign Team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base