Adobe InDesign: Bugs

When filing a new bug, please provide:

1. Version of Adobe InDesign, InCopy or InDesign Server
  2. Steps to reproduce the issues
  3. Expected result
  4. Actual result
  5. Test file, screenshot, video or GIF capturing the issue (optional)
If you are facing a crash in InDesign, please submit the crash report as well. How to Submit Crash Report
Join the InDesign Prerelease Program to try out the new features and the bug fixes that are available in beta builds.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Folio overlays

Abode indesign CC 2017 - 08/30 - Windows
    My colleague and I are trying to make a folder with Publish online, and sometimes we need 'Folio Overlays' tool - but it doesn't work. For me it's too big to see on the screen, makes everything slow - and for her, it doesn't work at all, it doesn't show anything at all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  ePub/HTML/Publish Online  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. InDesign Publish Online positions incorrectly...

If you follow the below link in Safari (Mac Desktop), any spread that contains an ad repositions itself in the top left corner of the screen instead of centered. Additionally, in all browsers, the videos all autostart at the same time when the publication opens for the first time. Anyone have any ideas?

https://indd.adobe.com/view/fc04e8a4-61f4-4c44-b306-0a01723b11ed

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  ePub/HTML/Publish Online  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Problem with the display of the navigation bar on an Android smartphone and tablet of a document published by publish online

Hi all,

I have a strange situation with a document that I created in InDesign and then published online using "Publish Online". From there I got a link to share.

On the desk, everything is fine. But the problem is with Android devices where the options tab with next page, previous page, download button and others disappears after a few seconds and there is no way to get it back.

It is not possible to navigate between the pages of the document.

This is the bar with the options I am talking about in the attachment.

Is there something that…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Page transitions not working when published online to Adobe

When I publish online from InDesign, any page transitions that have been applied to pages do not work. The pages simply appear. All animations work well, but the page push that I set as a transition does not work. Hopefully someone has a solution for this? If I use a plugin like in5 I can get the desired effect. Hopefully Adobe can add the same functionality that In5 has. Here is a sample from in5 that has the correct page transition: https://rudilouw.com/rotspoel/ You can drag from side to side and slide the pages.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base