1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

127 results found

1. Share for Review - Option to add multiple users as Owners.

On many occasions, we have multiple designers working on the same InDesign file. I've noticed on the new Share for Review feature that only the user that created the Review has access to the comments in the Review panel; other users who open the document get a "no access to comments" message (See attached images). I think it would be extremely beneficial to allow multiple 'owners' of the review, so as to allow multiple users to see comments made in the Review panel.

178 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Page range(s) and pages/spreads options in Share for Review

Export options for Share for Review

Ability to select page range(s), individual pages vs spreads, etc. directly in the export process, not buried in the last PDF export settings.

81 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make share button neutral

The new SHARE button is very blue. In Photoshop we have the option to make it interface colored. Same in Illustrator. InDesign dosen't.

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. InDesign Share for Review

Would like to have the ability to notify (email) members/people whenever a link has been updated. Currently, without notifications sent, we can go hours before a client looks at revisions because they didn't realize the change was made.

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Download PDF in Share For review.

We want to be able to download PDF from Share for Review in Adobe CC Web. This feature was being tried out and got released accidentally and hence has been removed.
    Please do it :) #GOADOBEDEVTEAM

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. share for review track changes

If you add a "track changes" option in the share for review function, it will be super! Now my clients mark things to be changed (mostly textual corrections) and when i've marked them as done, the marking is gone, so the client can't verify that the changes are made the way they wanted.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. share for review accept changes

It would be extremely helpful to allow the Share for Review comments to be implemented with a click of a button, just like we can currently do by importing PDF comments.

Having to retype the changes a reviewer suggests is not only time consuming, but also allows for errors, since it has to be retyped. And if this already works in the PDF comments, it should work on this.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. improve pdf comments!

Firstly, kudos on the improved PDF comments. They are much much faster. No comparison. Thank you. It also seems to be working (although not tested much) much better with mixed English and Hebrew.

However, if you look at the attached screenshot, ❶ the comment icon is small and b/w. It would be extremely helpful if this was large and ❷ just like in DC, the comments box wastes tons of space. It would be nice if the text was much larger. This was executed very nicely in Acrobat XI (ruined in DC which nobody can use now). Could you make…

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Share for Review - Option to select/highlight text

When an editor is reviewing the document it whould be verry nice to have the option to select a part of a sentence that has to be corrected. Now there is only the option to pin it or draw a shape.

The editor now had to select the text, make a Pin and paste the text that has to be changed in the review box and add the new text.

Ideal whould be to have the option when text is selected the interface makes a new notiation from the selected text and highlights it in the document.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. STOP REQUIRING AN ADOBE ID to Review

1st this Review feature is long overdue. other updates and features are also long overdue. Sharing needs to be easier!!! Many clients, producers, freelance artists and brand owners are not Adobe users and they do not adopt things they don't understand right away. we need a way to share and review work that isn't just recruiting for adobe. pay attention to your subscribers needs not more barriers. The subscription model has been the empty shell everyone feared it would be and you all have no motivation to update adequate solutions

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ability to print and/or download proofs

I have some clients that like to print hard copies of their proofs. Before the 'Share for Review" feature, it was a lot of pdf's making made and uploaded, which tended to crash my InDesign, so I do enjoy not having to create so many, and having one link throughout the process.
    However, there is no option for the client to download a pdf or to print the pages directly from the proof... so then I'm back to making pdf's again. That is the only thing so far my clients seem unhappy about with the new proofing system, is the…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Share for review - A Great New Feature

I just started testing the new Share for Review and am really liking it so far - very smooth and an upgrade over the Publish online feature which I tried but found was no better than just saving a PDF to the cloud and sharing that. I like that in Share for Review I can just hit update on an active document. I am hoping over time to see the following added to this great new feature:

• The ability to allow clients to download a PDF version
    • More Annotation tools (Highlights, cross-out, underlines, etc...)
    • The Ability to Create Versions
    • Bonus…
    22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Share several separate files as one (using Book feature possibly) in Share for Review

The Share for Review is a fantastic feature.
    We publish magazines that are designed in several different files for each section. It would be great if you could combine files and share for review (possibly using the Book feature). Currently the Book features allows you to create a single PDF from several separate files into one.

This option would be great when Sharing for Review instead of creating a PDF.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Share for review deadline

Hi team,

Share for review is looking fantastic, however there is one feature we really need and that is to be able to set a review deadline, is this on the cards for any time soon?

It would be great if it worked something like this:
    – Select user or group to share with
    – Set their deadline to submit feedback
    – Automatic reminders if they haven't reviewed leading up to the deadline
    – Lock or revoke their access to view after the review deadline has passed

Thanks

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. share for review improvement

Hi Adobe, share for review is an amazing feature. Three simple features I'm really missing

• A button where my client can officialy approve the design
    • An option to show higher res pdf's
    • Copy paste possibility from the review in Indesign: as a designer you need to copy new given texts from clients. Now I have to type everything with the possibility of mistakes. Moreover, a lot of designers are more visually focussed and sometimes even dyslectic. A must have and simple feature in my eyes.
    16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Share for Review: Tracking Resolved Comments

While the Share for Review option is so handy for clients to make edits, it is a nightmare to track what has been implemented because as soon as the edit is resolved it becomes unmapped.

It is very hard to keep track of revisions so I would love a feature to glance back on previous versions (either by highlighting, creating a pdf including comments, or a window that you can click a page to see before and after results) to see where the markups where made. Clicking back to unresolved doesn't work because once a change is made the text…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Share for Review - Image Quality

Bring the optimized quality of Share for Review images up to the level of acceptable web-based image optimization at 100% size.

I understand the need to optimize images for high-performance quick reviews. However, the current setting is far too low. Upgrading the image quality to an acceptable web-image optimization will help reduce feedback loops with concerns from stakeholders over bad image quality.

In my review workflows using Shared for Review, I am now constantly exporting and sending separate PDFs to reviewers to prove image quality based on concerns from the Share for Review representation.

Please know that the Share for…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow Author to mark comment as complete without removing the reference.

Currently, if I (the author) mark something as "resolved", it removes the comment and prevents the person who created the comment from being able to easily see what they have done and how it was resolved.

it would be nice for people invited to review to see what past comments they have made (maybe grey out a comment that is marked "Resolved" so that they can go back to that page and see. Then, if it is not done to satisfaction, they could un-resolve it.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow to export pdf with comments for archival purposes

Once we are done with a project, we package all of our files and upload to our server. It would be nice to be able to export the reviewed documents as pdfs that include all of the comments made. Just for archival purposes in case we ever go back and wonder why certain changes were made.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to pass ownership of Share For Review to another user, or indeed share ownership

It would be really beneficial to be able to move ownership of a Share For Review to another user or indeed be able to have a buddy be the owner as often we move our documents around our workforce.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base