1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Thank you.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How do I fix QuickBooks Error 1328?

To fix QuickBooks Error 1328, you can follow some necessary troubleshooting steps.
    · Firstly you may visit the Explore section on your computer.
    · Now open the C drive and then click Tools.
    · Further, you can select the Folder option.
    · Now you need to click View > select hidden files and folders.
    · Finally, click Apply > Ok.
    · Hereafter, right-click on config.msi and click Rename from the drop-down menu.
    · Now add an extension .old at the end of the file name and hit Enter.
    Hopefully, these steps will resolve QuickBooks update error 1328, and if it…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  PublishOnline  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "Publish Online" change viewer language

The default language for the viewer is English and can only be changed from the viewer. As our clients are germans, it would be very helpful to set the language to German (or any other language) while publishing online.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please allow multiple indesign files to be published as ONE published online magazine

I have magazine of 80+ pages which i have completely designed with multiple files as you would do in any magazine design and i thought in the end i would just combine all the files into one BOOK format and publish online. But to my misery that option doesn't work with online publishing. Imagine tomorrow the magazine needs to give live for an event and now i have to create a new single file and copy paste all the pages into the new file and keep checking if all the interactive features are working fine. Thanks Folks at Indesign for…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow analytics for embedded documents in Publish Online Dashboard

Allow analytics for embedded documents in Publish Online Dashboard.

Currently you can only see analytics for documents that are directly linked to the reader. Since the document when embedded is still hosted by Adobe Online, we should be able to see analytics for that document in the dashboard. The Embed option is great, but right now renders the analytics useless.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Windows Could Not Automatically Detect This Networks Proxy Settings

There are a big number of users who face network issues in windows 10. A prompt shows up as ‘Windows couldn't automatically detect network’s proxy settings’ on the taskbar. The error although isn't something that's specific to any particular build. Corrupt system files most of the time plays the villain.For More Info:https://techtreme.com/windows-cant-automatically-detect-network-proxy-settings

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Responsive online publishing for devices

Currently we have to choose between "single page" or "spread" display for our online publishings, while in desktops the spread option is fine for reading, in mobile devices is kinda hard to read due to physical size of displays.

Add a "Responsive" option for the "Export as:" menu (Single / Spread) that can adapt the displaying to "single" in mobile devices and "spread" for desktops.

This can help us to improve our publications and reach to all audience not matter if they use desktop computers or mobile devices.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 504 Gateway Timeout Aol

The error 594 gateway time out is faced by many other mail service providers. There are several errors present that are faced while using online services. One of the foremost commonly occurring problems is Http Error 504 gateway time way. While you utilize any mail or AOL mail, most of the users commonly come upon with the error that's Http Error 504 AOL Mail. There are several reasons behind 504 Gateway Timeout AOL. Let us see the probable, possible reasons back the AOL Mail 504 Error.
    https://techtreme.com/http-error-504-aol-mail/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Arlo login my account

Get the best fix for Arlo Setup from our experienced experts. Now you can find all the answers of your questions related to Arlo login my account, Arlo app, Arlo Camera login procedure and many more. VISIT : https://arlo-setup.com/#arlo-login

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow single source code embed presets to work across all devices

Would love the option to have embedded full screen single source code work in desktop, not just in mobile.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. publish online

A feature that allows you to download a comprehensive report of data from publishing a document online so that you can compare data from different documents.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Could a 'find' function be added for documents published online?

Add a 'Find' function to document published online.
    Something similar to PDF, when someone is reading the document they can 'find' (search) for a particular word of interest - could this function be added to the view window for documents published online?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Pen Toolbar

If you are currently facing a problem with any service offered by Yahoo, feel free to seek help from yahoo mail customer service. Reach out to them in a dial.

Yahoo offers some of the best in class online services. The most popular ones are Yahoo Mail, Yahoo News, Yahoo Maps and Yahoo Search. Encountering issues while operating Yahoo services is very normal. If you are currently facing a problem with any service offered by Yahoo, feel free to seek help from yahoo customer support. Reach out to them in a dial. Call on

https://emailsupportme.com/yahoo-mail-customer-service/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Publish Online search field is missing

It needs a search box on the dashboard to simplify the search. Now you scroll for minutes and search the specific document to overwrite it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Publish Online one and two pages in the same document

When I Publish Online a document, I want to see 1 page of my published Indesign document while my device is in vertical condition and 2 pages while I have it in horizontal state.

Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please include readership analytics (number of readers online) by country and region, as we need to report out.

Please include readership analytics (number of readers online) by country and region, as we need to report out.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. More spesific statistics on Publish Online feature

I think it would be great if statistics could be filtered by date. We use same links (replace old advertisement with new one) and would like to see statistics week by week. Just seeing stats from whole lifespan do not serve us well.

Btw - the (finnish) feature request form lacks some text below, next to the accept check box (please see the attachment)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I want to let viewers scroll through an Indesign multipage file on my Pf site, using the "Publish Online" feature in InDesign

I want to let viewers scroll through an Indesign multipage file as one item in my portfolio grid in my Pf site. Perhaps InDesign and Portfolio can integrate a new feature using the "Publish Online" feature in InDesign to accomplish this in Pf!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Publish Online iPhone view Disappear the URL Search Bar

When we publish a document online, the chances are it will be 16:9 or a double page spread. Many client may wish to view this on a device such as iPad or iPhone.

We have found that when we try to do this and turn the device (iPhone, Safari) to landscape mode, the URL search field bar can appear and NOT disappear again. This takes a lot of screen space and ruins the effect and view of the page.

Is there a solution to this?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Publish Online available from "Book"

262/5000
    I usually use Publish Online for many of my jobs. Now I am making a book of several chapters, each one is a different file, so I work with "Book" and I find that the Publish Online option is not available from "Book". This is urgent for me now and i don't know haw to solve it, please help!!!!
    Thanks
    Eduardo

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. "Go back to a specific page"

"Go back to a specific page" - meaning if I have text links in the file and move from page 10 to page 110, give me an easy way to return to where I came from. In this case, page 10. Like a back button navigating through webpages.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base